Choose my STD test
In order to test accurately for all STDs, STIs and HIV, we suggest you have a minimum window or incubation period between any incident that you are concerned about, and the time of the test.
If you test too soon, there is a possibility that the STD, STI or HIV may not show up on the test and you may test negative when you are not. This is called a false negative.
It is important that you are honest with yourself and us about your incubation period. There is no maximum period, and you do not have to be tested on an exact date once you have reached the minimum time.
Most people do not have any symptoms if they have an STI or STD so it is important to test regularly.
Our STI test price list has information about prices and tests included in each screen.
STI Tests available without an incubation period, if you have symptoms:
- Blemish Screen - a swab of a visible wart, spot or blemish. This tests for syphilis, HPV (including: genital warts) and herpes I/II
- Herpes I/II by swab or urine
- HPV/ Genital Warts if you have a suspected wart
STI Tests available at any time, with or without symptoms (for women only):
- Comprehensive Cervical Screen (PAP Smear with HPV)
- PAP Smear for Cervical Cancer
- HPV (14 High Risk and 6 Low Risk HPV types)
- Female Swab
STI Tests from 10 days after any incident, with or without symptoms:
- Early Detection Screen.
STI Tests from 14 days after any incident, with or without symptoms:
- Early Platinum Screen
- Comfort Screen
- Comprehensive Screen
- Confirm Screen
- Peace of Mind Screen (also available as an instant test)
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea (also available as an instant test)
- Hepatitis C (also available as an instant test)
- Syphilis (also available as an instant test)
STI Tests from 28 days after any incident, with or without symptoms:
- Platinum Screen
- Full Screen
- Hepatitis Screen
- Complete Screen
- Confidence Screen
- Conclusive Screen
- Pre-Pregnancy Screen
- HIV I/II and p24 antigen test (also available as an instant test)
- HIV 5th generation test
- Hepatitis B (also available as an instant test)
- Herpes I/II